PMP Exam Prep Course - Weekends - Sep 14-15, Sep 21-22
The 4 day PMP Exam Prep Course will prepare the candidate to sit for the Project Management Institute (PMI)® PMP certification exam. The course will cover the Project Management Body of Knowledge on which the exam is based, but will also include discussions and examples of the practical application of project management concepts and theories in the real world.
Topics covered will include the 5 Process Groups, 10 Knowledge Areas, and the 49 Processes of the PMBOK framework. NOTE: Specific content is subject to change when new PMBOK version is published.
Course Location: Courtyard by Marriott,
Course Schedule: September 14-15 and 21-22, Sat-Sun, 8:30 AM to 6 PM
4 Day Exam Prep Course Includes:
- 35 Contact Hours to Satisfy Exam Application Requirements
- Review of Exam Application Process and Requirements
- PMBOK® Guide 6th Edition
- 300+ Page Training Manual
- Pen, pencil, eraser, highlighter, and post-it notes
- PMBOK® Process Group and Knowledge Area Mapping Study Guide
- Earned Value Management Terms and Formulas Study Guide
- In-class Practice Questions
- 90-day Access to PMP Exam Simulator with 1800 Questions
- Project Management Context, Framework, Processes, and PMP® Examination tips, tricks, and strategy.
- Pass guarantee. If students don’t pass the first time they can attend another training session at no cost.
- 30 days email support from the instructor
- Graywood Training Certificate of Completion
Note: Approximately 60% of the exam is based on the PMBOK® Guide. Additionally, we refer students to supplemental books and include relevant material based on the instructor’s years of PMP certification coaching experience.
The fundamental objective of the course is to prepare students for the PMP® examination. All we ask from each student is a 100% commitment to the training program. Approximately 2 hours of study time is required each evening.